Click here for our FAQ page.
I love the feeling of joy that comes when being in the mountains. Mount Rundle has a special place in my heart, having witnessed it being framed in many sunrises, sunsets and beautiful skies. When I created this piece I wanted to capture the aurora borealis over Mount Rundle, reflected in Vermillion Lakes. I love how the fire and ink helped bring that to life!
Click here for our FAQ page.
-We ship within Canada and the United States
-Free tracked shipping on all orders over $150 in value
-All orders under $150 in value ship at a flat rate of $15
-At this time we do not offer international shipping
WHAT IS YOUR AVERAGE ORDER PROCESSING TIME?
Our Cochrane, Alberta studio is where the fire art is created. Our average turnaround time is between 5-7 business days and 7-10 days for acrylic pieces plus additional time for shipping. From mid-November to Mid-January the production times may also increase due to the holiday season.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information for your items.
HOW IS MY ORDER PACKED?
We are experts at shipping artwork so rest assured that your order will be professionally wrapped and packed for safe shipping. Check out more under Returns if something doesn't arrive perfect.
CAN I EXPEDITE MY ORDER?
If you need your order faster then our average turnaround time then please contact us or call us at 403-923-3250 to discuss your needs. We are usually able to accommodate special requests however expedited orders do incur an additional charge.
WHAT COMPANY DO YOU SHIP WITH?
We ship within North America using Canada Post and UPS, however from time to time we will use other couriers depending on order sizes and where it is shipping. Please note for UPS deliveries we cannot deliver to a PO box so please ensure that you provide us with your actual street number address.
- We are confident that you will love the pieces you purchase from us.
- If however you are not completely satisfied with your piece or it’s just not quite right for your space, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange, credit, or a refund, provided that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and its returned to us at your cost in it’s original condition within 30 days of you having received it. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- To return an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend that you use a delivery service that offers tracking as we are not liable for prints that go missing or are damaged in the process of being returned to us. We also recommend using the original packaging to safely package the print to minimize the risk of damage
SOMETHING NOT PERFECT?
- Your order is professionally wrapped and packed for safe shipping. If a product happens to arrive damaged, defective, or not what you ordered please let us know within 5 business days of receipt and we will arrange to replace it at no additional cost to you. After this time, we cannot be held responsible for the items. Where a replacement is not possible, a full refund or exchange of the purchase price will be made.
- Please retain damaged packaging to facilitate a claim with the carrier with photographs of the damage so we can determine what kind of bear went bananas on your box. You can expect a replacement to be sent out, exchanged or refunded, within 7 days of us receiving the returned item.